Please be aware of our return policy. To keep policy fair amongst
all students we cannot make exceptions to the policy. Special
circumstance decisions made at the academic level will be honored as
best as we can (i.e. exceptional circumstance for withdrawal, medical
- An original sales receipt is necessary to return or exchange textbooks. Your fee statement may also be required.
- Textbooks may be returned with original receipt for 100% refund within 5 business days from the date of purchase or within 5 business days after the start of the Semester, whichever is later. If you make your purchase by a check, a refund check will be issued 10 business days from the purchase date.
- New textbooks must be completely unmarked, free from creases, and in MINT,
brand new saleable condition. Textbook purchases with supplements &
discs must be returned complete & unopened. Wrapped textbooks must
be returned in the original cellophane. Saint Paul College Course Packets are not returnable.
The Bookstore reserves the right to reevaluate the condition of a new text
within 30 days of the return date.
- Because of the length of NAST classes and other short length classes, students may return these course materials within 3 business days from the date of purchase.
- All kits including but not exempted to (Cosmetology, Esthetics,
Nursing), Flash Drives, Calculators, MTC Bus Cards, and all student
access codes are not returnable.
- Saint Paul College imprinted clothing and
souvenirs may be returned within 5 business days, with a sales receipt.
Merchandise must be in new condition with price tags intact.