Saint Paul College Bookstore
Online Textbook and Merchandise Orders
Top Ten Things to Know When Placing an Online Order:
1. You MUST completely enter your first & last name, home address, phone number,
and e-mail address in the billing and shipping information area
or your order will NOT be processed.
2. All orders must be paid for by credit card or charged
against your Financial Aid Textbook Deferment.
3. Every effort is made to fill orders as requested, new or used.
We reserve the right to substitute if your order is not available
in the condition selected unless otherwise stated by the customer.
4. The dollar amount of your order WILL change if we substitute a book.
5. Orders will take approximately 2 business days to process.
6. You will be notified by email, to your provided address, when your order is
complete and ready for pick-up or has been shipped out.
7. Customer purchases in-store and other orders that are filled before
yours may change our stock on hand.
8. We will backorder any textbook not in-stock and e-mail you
when it is again in-stock and has been processed.
9. You will have two weeks to pick up your order. If you choose not to do this,
the charge will remain on your credit card.
10. Any exchanges or returns must be made in The Bookstore
along with the invoice included with your order.