Please enter search criteria
Spring Semester 2020 return deadlines:
•Textbooks ordered between December 9th and January 13th must be returned by January 31st.
•Textbooks ordered after January 21st are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned
Return Policy Details:
• Return must include a receipt
• Valid photo ID must be shown for online order returns
• Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received
• General merchandise must be returned within 10 days of purchase and in original condition with tags
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Returns sent without a receipt are subject to a $10 lookup fee
• Online orders not picked up within two weeks of being fulfilled are subject to a $10 restocking fee
• ALL returns are at the discretion of the Minneapolis College Bookstore staff.
• Go-To College Pass
• Opened/Used access codes & eTextbooks
• Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
• Kits & course packets
• Study aids, study & testing guides
• Worn/used general merchandise items
• Clearance merchandise
• Umbrellas and ponchos
• Computer software/hardware
• Opened electronic items
Online Shipping Orders:
• Packages with order inaccuracies must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the delivery date.
• Damaged/defective merchandise must be reported to email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery date.
• Lost packages should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of being lost.
Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or need additional information!
Saint Paul College Bookstore
Minnesota Textbook Center