Please enter search criteria
Fall Semester 2019 return deadlines:
•Textbooks ordered between August 5th and September 3rd must be returned by September 5th.
•Textbooks ordered after September 3rd are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned
Spring Semester 2020 return deadlines:
•Textbooks ordered between December 9th and January 13th must be returned by January 31st.
•Textbooks ordered after January 21st are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned
Return Policy Details:
• Return must include a receipt
• Valid photo ID must be shown for online order returns
• Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received
• General merchandise must be returned within 10 days of purchase and in original condition with tags
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Returns sent without a receipt are subject to a $10 lookup fee
• Online orders not picked up within two weeks of being fulfilled are subject to a $10 restocking fee
• ALL returns are at the discretion of the Minneapolis College Bookstore staff.
• Go-To College Pass
• Opened/Used access codes & eTextbooks
• Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
• Kits & course packets
• Study aids, study & testing guides
• Worn/used general merchandise items
• Clearance merchandise
• Umbrellas and ponchos
• Computer software/hardware
• Opened electronic items
Online Shipping Orders:
• Packages with order inaccuracies must be reported to email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery date.
• Damaged/defective merchandise must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the delivery date.
• Lost packages should be reported to email@example.com within 3 days of being lost.
Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or need additional information!
Saint Paul College Bookstore
Minnesota Textbook Center