Please enter search criteria
Metro Transit Go-To College Pass
College Passes are available for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
- Cost: $165 (Fall and Spring) $85 (Summer)
- Fall Passes are valid: August 15 - December 31
- Spring Passes are valid: January 1 - May 31
- Summer Passes are valid: June 1 - August 14
Per our agreement with Metro Transit, a Student ID must be presented along with your class schedule at the time of purchase in-store. No exceptions will be made. College Passes are available while supplies last.
All purchases will be verified to confirm students are enrolled in courses. Please put your Star ID and Tech ID number in comments section at the checkout to verify your enrollment.
- You must be an active Saint Paul College student and enrolled in the current semester. If your status changes for any reason, your College Pass will be deactivated and you are not eligible for a refund.
- If you drop out of college or your payment method is invalid after you purchase the College Pass, it will be deactivated and your student account will be charged for the balance due.
- All students must register their College Pass online with Metro Transit: www.metrotransit.org/register
- Employees are not eligible for the College Pass, regardless of their student status.
- Students may only purchase one College Pass per semester and the pass is non-transferable.
- College Passes are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Students must have their student ID when using their College Pass. Failure to produce your student ID upon request by Metro Transit Police will result in a $175 fine.
- All regional transit providers accept the College Pass, including suburban systems.
Storedvalue must be added to the College Pass to cover the additional fare required for Northstar Line - Route 888.
Lost / Stolen / Damaged Go-To Passes:
- College Passes can be replaced once per semester. Replacement is subject to a fee.
- Registered College Passes may be replaced for a $5 fee.
- If the College Pass is not registered with Metro Transit, the replacement fee is $165.
- Replacement passes are available only while supplies last.
- Defective cards will be replaced free of charge. The pass must be free of creases, holes, and visible damage.
Additional information on the College Pass is available through the Metro Transit Website
Click here to order your Metro Transit Go-To College Pass