Please contact the Campus Store directly with any questions or concerns.
Fall Semester 2022 return deadlines:
- Textbooks must be returned by Sept. 16.
- Textbooks purchased after Sept. 16 are FINAL SALE cannot be returned.
Return Policy Details:
- Return must include a receipt
- E-books are returnable 10 days from the date of PURCHASE!!!
- Valid photo ID must be shown for online order returns
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received
- General merchandise must be returned within 10 days of purchase and in original condition with tags
- Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
- Returns sent without a receipt are subject to a $10 lookup fee
- Online orders not picked up within two weeks of being fulfilled are subject to a restocking fee
- ALL returns are at the discretion of the staff.
- Go-To College Pass
- Opened/used access codes & eTextbooks
- Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
- Kits & course packets
- Study aids, study & testing guides
- Worn/used general merchandise items
- Clearance merchandise
- Umbrellas and ponchos
- Computer software/hardware
- Opened electronic items
Online Shipping Orders:
- Packages with order inaccuracies must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) week of the delivery date.
- Damaged/defective merchandise must be reported to email@example.com within one (1) week of the delivery date.
- Lost packages should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) week of being lost.
Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or need additional information!
Saint Paul College Bookstore
MN Textbook Center