Please enter search criteria
college store logo
Financial Aid Charging Information
Financial aid charging is made available each semester to students who have a certified financial aid award and who have funds that exceed the amount of their tuition and fees. Financial aid charging allows students to charge books through the Campus Store up to the amount available after tuition and fees are paid. Students in programs with a higher expense of required textbook and course supplies will be allowed to charge at an increased maximum
Prior to attempting to use your financial aid at the Campus Store, it is your responsibility to confirm that there are financial aid funds available for charging. You can calculate your financial aid
Financial aid charging is available only during a specific period of time each semester. Check the Campus Store and our website for dates.
Please note each student's financial aid availability is different and various factors -- sometimes unknown to the Campus Store -- can prevent financial aid from being available for charging. While Campus Store staff can verify the availability of financial aid funds for purchases, If you have specific questions regarding your financial aid please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Financial aid charging in the Campus Store
To charge against your financial aid in the Campus Store, you must present your student ID at the time of purchase. If you are unable to get a Campus Card you may present
Financial aid charging @ saintpaulcollegebookstore.com (online orders)
To charge against your financial aid through the Campus Store's website, select financial aid ("FA") as your payment type and enter your Tech ID in the account number field during check-out
FAQ for financial aid charging
Who is eligible to use the FA Charging process?
You may charge the cost of your books prior to financial aid being disbursed if you meet all the following criteria:
- You are registered for current term classes.
- If your aid is not set up yet you can still order your textbooks with the $300 charging amount that is available to all students. Any charges made against the bookstore open charge amount becomes the student responsibility once classes start. All registered students are eligible to charge at least $300 for required books and supplies on the Saint Paul College Bookstore Website. Students receiving financial aid greater than the cost of their classes may be eligible to charge more than $300.
What are the dates for FA Charging?
Book charging begins three weeks before a semester starts and ends the second week of the term. Near the start of each term you will receive an email to your student email account with the specific dates for the start of book charging and the last day to charge.
How do I charge books?
- Immediately after registering for courses you are eligible to order your textbooks.
- Please order your textbooks at our Virtual Bookstore Online. Refer to the Saint Paul College Bookstore Website for information on how to order your books online.
- •You may also visit the campus store in person.
What happens if I charge my books, but after changing my schedule I do not have enough to pay for them?
You will be held responsible for full payment of your books if you become ineligible for Financial Aid or your aid is not sufficient to cover your account balance. Failure to pay all charges on your account may prevent you from registering for future courses and a hold will be placed on all your academic records at Saint Paul College. Your debt will also be referred to the Minnesota Department of Revenue for collection.
Where do I get my books?
- You may order your textbooks or supplies at our Virtual Bookstore. Your order may be picked up at the Campus Store or you may have your order shipped directly to your home address. For information on how to order online visit the Virtual Bookstore at Saint Paul College Bookstore Website. You will need your Saint Paul College Tech ID, and schedule when charging your supplies at the Campus Store.